Monday, May 4, 2015

Let's think about Group work



                I have to say, of all the group work I have done throughout the years, I think this has been some of the most successful one.  Sure there’s always some people doing a bit more than others, but this time we all separated work equally and worked together.  It was kind of weird at first, actually, it was weird all over.  Having to act, discuss and comment on each other’s blogs is weird, but it opens up good discussion.  Last class we had a good discussion about lying to one self and the movie we watched, although it seem a bit harsh at a moment, I think we need more of this type of discussion, as long as everyone is respectful of others and accepts to some terms like hearing each other out and not blocking their minds to what the other is saying.

Final thought's:  8/10, i wish i wouldn't need to have to do more group work but i know i will.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, we had a good group dynamic. Even in the discussions, everyone was respectful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how our group was very balanced in terms of perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with that those discussions are good; they can get a little heated, at times, but as long as everyone keeps a respectful attitude, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete